Hazel Maxwell-Payne is the Clinical Lead and Service Manager for Devon Primary Care Counselling Service,
Hazel is a fully Qualified UKCP Psychotherapeutic Counsellor and Clinical Supervisor, she has worked in the NHS within Primary Care Mental Health for the last 22 years. Prior to this she worked for the NHS managing the Staff Support and Counselling Service. She has worked in the field of Mental Health for the last 26 years both with the elderly and adult population.
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy - CBT and Trauma Focussed CBT.
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy -IPT
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing –EMDR
- Integrative Counselling
- Clinical Supervision for Therapists
- Couple Therapy for Depression
- Couple Therapy